1) Tap water is treated to kill bacteria so it really is safe to drink
2) Drinking tap water is much cheaper than buying expensive bottled water
3) 75% of survey participants in New York City actually preferred the taste of tap water
4) City water systems are required to report to consumers what is in their water
5) If you don’t like the taste of tap water try using a water filter to add that extra step of purification and remove the chlorine taste and any odors.
Tips to help you get the most out of your drinking water: